Do you carry a condom on a daily basis ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAW DOG the company gives it to me dry and rough so I pass it on to my customers
look for future "hidden camera" vids

1st of all, there has to be a remote possibility that a female would find me less repulsive than my own wife. Probably NOT gonna happen.
My answer is no. :eek:

1st of all, there has to be a remote possibility that a female would find me less repulsive than my own wife. Probably NOT gonna happen.
My answer is no. :eek:
israel-125year-old-man-laughing.jpg

I'm not sure if I should laugh or feel bad for you. :confused:

Please, just laugh.
After nearly 20 yrs with the same woman, one thing is for sure. There is no pretending to be somebody you're not. That I am glad for.
I couldn't imagine dating again and trying to be Mr perfect, just glad she accepts me for who I am & not someone I'm not.
Did you just fart? No honey, that must have been the cat. :D !sadroll

Other uses for condoms-

In VN we used them to cover the flash suppressor of the M-16. Kept the mud out and you could fire through it with no trouble.

Many years later I was packing my broadcast camera bag for a trip and I had all my accessories out doing a quick inventory. In that pile I had a condom. My wife said what's this? So I had to waste one to show her it was an old trick we used to keep the rain out of the shotgun microphone. The rain jacket for the camera covered everything except the microphone which stuck out through a hole. The condom was put on over the microphone and protected it from the rain. Sound would still be recorded with no raindrop noise.

I don't know whether she ever bought it but when a Ranger buddy of mine was over she asked him about the M-16 condom and he said Hell yeah, everyone did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)