Do you carry a grudge on a daily basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Right out in the open for anyone who asks.

Apple, Sony, Directv, and one of the major political parties. :)

They have all pooped in the well and there is no bleach. ;)

Verizon FIOS landline sucky tech support. it shouldnt take 2 MONTHS to get you land based phone fixed.

verizon makes talking to a real person very difficult. really frustrating when your calling daily.

verizon has ruined the brand for me.

shortly i will drop everything with the verizon name!

I told their elite team I will DEMAND they remove ALL equiptement from my home.

The fios ONT, regular interface and all lines.........

they are truly worse than horrible

My only grudge is with Bob's incessant and inane posts about Verison FiOS. Nobody else seems to have a problem with their service. Additionally, Verizon FiOS phone service is part of their CLEC and, unlike VOIP, telephone service is treated as a utility. As such, there are numerous regulations they must comply with to ensure your home telephone service is working properly. If it took 2 MONTHS to get your landline service repaired...well, I would blame YOU for not picking-up a working telephone and contacting someone who could help you with your alleged problem.

Verizon FIOS landline sucky tech support. it shouldnt take 2 MONTHS to get you land based phone fixed.

verizon makes talking to a real person very difficult. really frustrating when your calling daily.

verizon has ruined the brand for me.

shortly i will drop everything with the verizon name!

I told their elite team I will DEMAND they remove ALL equiptement from my home.

The fios ONT, regular interface and all lines.........

they are truly worse than horrible
:rolleyes: Does anyone care here?

:rolleyes: Does anyone care here?
laughing.gif
ROLMAO!!!!

My only grudge is with Bob's incessant and inane posts about Verison FiOS. Nobody else seems to have a problem with their service. Additionally, Verizon FiOS phone service is part of their CLEC and, unlike VOIP, telephone service is treated as a utility. As such, there are numerous regulations they must comply with to ensure your home telephone service is working properly. If it took 2 MONTHS to get your landline service repaired...well, I would blame YOU for not picking-up a working telephone and contacting someone who could help you with your alleged problem.

I even called the PA public utility commision but they said they dont have juristiction over FIOS phone.

it really happened why would I make it up???/

Not a grudge, but something I have noticed. Whenever anyone says a bad word about Fios, and sometimes just Verizon, valid or not, a couple of the same posters show up soon after.

I am not saying that Verizon service is bad or good, just something I have noticed.

People can have a bad experience with any service.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)