Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No I dont, and I want to get it

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • No I dont, and dont want it.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • what are you talking about.

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
I have the iPhone app and the Slacker Plus subscription ($47.88 a year). Can't beat the music selection and the iPhone app is very slick. I may get a G2 (or G3 by the time I get around to it) for the car exclusively, but I'm waiting on some more accessories, plus my gadget buying is on hold after purchasing the iPhone recently.

Don't have that service, but I have a Grace wi-fi internet radio and I love it. Literally thousands of free radio stations available from around the world encompassing all possible genres. Had 2 XM Radio subsriptions, but cancelled one of them when I got the Grace radio. If satellite radio continues to go to H*, I will cancel the remaining sub and buy another wireless internet radio.

How's the sound quality on that? I've been considering one although they're kind of ugly.

Even though the audio is mono, the quality is great in my opinion. It has a jack on the back to connect to a stereo system if you wish. A y-type splitter is furnished with the radio for that purpose. Purchased mine on e-bay at a bit of a savings. Works really well with my hi-speed wireless internet.

I like both Slacker and Pandora, but like Slacker better.

The problem with Pandora is it plays great much for about an hour or so then after that all the music I hear is stuff I have never heard of before.

because slacker radio is a phone app (along with being a radio.) it is amazing and if you have a pda/smartphone, I suggest you look at it!

And so does XM and Slingbox, but I wouldn't consider the phone forum the relevant place to ask "Who has a slingbox?" ;)

Perhaps if the question had been "Do you have slacker radio on your phone"....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)