Do you have the latest HD User Interface?

HDGUI on your Receivers/DVRs?

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Haven't received it in Dallas with the HR22 but I guess I'm a minority here, in no hurry for it. I'll know when it arrives.

Forced download on both HR-21's last night around 2:30am ET. So far, working flawlessly. VERY happy with the faster processing and love the new graphic interface. Keeping my fingers crossed....

Well I tried it about 11:20 last night. Didn't receive the download. After my receiver rebooted, nothing worked. It just stayed on the same channel I was watching. Couldn't bring up my guide, or menu or even change channels. I went to bed and rebooted my receiver this morning to get it working again. Working great now but looks the same as it did with no new update.

I am DirecTV Contractor and have not received it yet. DirecTV employees and HSP technicians and employees have gotten it nationwide as they have employee accounts with DirecTV. as stated before Contractors DO NOT GET ANY TYPE OF DISCOUNT on their DirecTV service.

I'll wait till it comes out nationally that way when I look like an idiot in the customers house I can complain to MasTec for not including its Independent contractors in their contract with DirecTv with regards to Service.

The ROLLOUT will be phased over the next SEVERAL MONTHS. If you are on the East Coast you can bet it will be LATE. No need to RUSH things. By the time it gets to the east coast it will have all the kinks wrung out of it. That's a good thing.

MacPointMan

I am DirecTV Contractor and have not received it yet. DirecTV employees and HSP technicians and employees have gotten it nationwide as they have employee accounts with DirecTV. as stated before Contractors DO NOT GET ANY TYPE OF DISCOUNT on their DirecTV service.

I'll wait till it comes out nationally that way when I look like an idiot in the customers house I can complain to MasTec for not including its Independent contractors in their contract with DirecTv with regards to Service.

The ROLLOUT will be phased over the next SEVERAL MONTHS. If you are on the East Coast you can bet it will be LATE. No need to RUSH things. By the time it gets to the east coast it will have all the kinks wrung out of it. That's a good thing.

MacPointMan

Many of us already have the New HD Gui.

If your saying it's not being rolled out yet, why is it 8 people have reported having it ?

A few weeks the signal was late being put into the datastream, it was about 12:15 est when it appeared, most times it's in by 11:10 est.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts