Status
Not open for further replies.

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
I have decided I want to sell about 30 of my DVD's that I have watched one or two times or have doubles of since getting married.

I know Blockbuster buys them and some other places online. I was just looking to get some input from people here where they sell them.

I had in the past traded them in at game stop to get rid of the ones that I really didnt care for. Craigslist is where I've sold a few things and its went well, be sure to post a disclaimer of no foreigm buyers and will not ship out of state, its best to go with local as the Nigerian scammers have been making the rounds of craigs for a while now and be wary of anyone replying from Florida, theres a scammer down there that does the buy and sell scams.

Why don't you list them on our classifieds? Just set a price and a fixed shipping rate (shouldn't be hard to figure out what it would cost to ship a disk) for each one.

I bet some of our members would be interested, depending on the titles.

Why don't you list them on our classifieds? Just set a price and a fixed shipping rate (shouldn't be hard to figure out what it would cost to ship a disk) for each one.

I bet some of our members would be interested, depending on the titles.

Yeah, that was one of the areas I was thinking, I just figure with shipping even USPS media rate, many people can get some of them same price locally.

I think I have about 30 total that we have decided to part with.

That is one of our duplicates, luckily one of them was the DTS version, I'm not listing that one :)

Most of these are actually duplicates that we got as gifts or through marriage. I think overall, we have like 350 movies.

You could do a "buy 3" or "buy 5" to save on shipping, that would make it more atractive and if you offer the option to ship them without the cases but include the jacket and any other media that would drop the shipping weight.

nvm, just read the posting in the classifieds, hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts