Do you STILL believe in the S.I. Jinx?

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
With the Madden game coming out and all this talk about the Jinx, I was wondering about the famed S.I. Curse.

Do you guys still believe in it, or has it gone away?

I have proof that it's going away:

The Celtics' Big Three appeared on the NBA preview issue prior to last season... and won the whole thing.

Dice-K appeared on last year's MLB preview edition... and the Red Sox won it all

Grady Sizemore appeared on an issue last May- he hasn't exactly declined in terms of numbers, production and highlight-reel defense

Do YOU still believe in it?

I hope the curse strengthens...

0815_thumb.jpg
0814_thumb.jpg
0813_thumb.jpg
0812_thumb.jpg
0811_thumb.jpg
:)

Last edited:
Nope. Jamal Lewis was on the NFL season preview last year and he had a revival year. Far better than anyone could even predict or expect.

LeBron was on the cover as a Junior in H.S. and he's exceeded expectations at such an early age too.

Jamal was the exception that proved the rule. (Whatever the hell that means. I've heard it a million times, still not sure what the hell it means.) Curious to see who is jinxed this season - Favre or the Packers.

Jamal was the exception that proved the rule. (Whatever the hell that means. I've heard it a million times, still not sure what the hell it means.) Curious to see who is jinxed this season - Favre or the Packers.

F* has already complained of a "dead arm" at Jet's camp. Maybe this will be the year that Iron Man F* misses a start? If so, the Madden Curse further validates itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)