Do you want the Chiller Channel?

jerryez

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Pensacola,FL
Call Dish now and let them know you want the Chiller Channel. Dish says they respond to requests by volume. All those that want the Chiller Channel call Dish NOW and let them know you want the channel. If enough people call. Who knows, we may get it.

If its got a good library to select from, offers a decent variety of new things each month, is in good quality HD, and has no commercials then yes it would be a nice addition. It would also be nice if they had things like scary uncut anime. There is quite alot of it to choose from.

Not that there arent other HD channels that I would prefer first :cool:

Chiller has old TV reruns (OK) and edited movies (yuck). It was commercial free or at least ran some unedited stuff like Fox Movies or TCM I would say great. As it is, not worth the bandwidth.

Chiller has old TV reruns (OK) and edited movies (yuck). It was commercial free or at least ran some unedited stuff like Fox Movies or TCM I would say great. As it is, not worth the bandwidth.

I second that.

Its enough with Monster HD. If we add Chiller channel our bill is going up for more rerun programming. Give me Si-fi HD and then we talk.:cool:

NBC Universal already killed the bitrate on UniversalHD to put Chiller SD up for distribution in their mux.

Considering we know what NBC thinks belongs as a "Chiller" Movie and seeing the small number of titles on UniversalHD they will actually pull from, this is a big NO THANK YOU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts