Doctor Who Indie Music Track - Blue Box - The Red List

Status
Not open for further replies.

DazJWood

Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
All,

To coincide with the start of the new series of Doctor Who and to reflect the previous series, the band I play in (The Red List ) have written and recorded an indie track based on the Doctor.

The lyrics and premise of the track is based around his loneliness; both from the perspective of being the last timelord and also from losing someone he cared about (ie. Rose).

There's also a Kylie link in there too.
biggrin.gif

I would appreciate all your comments / feedback, whether good, bad or indifferent.

So if you are interested then click the link below:

MySpace.com - The Red List - Coventry, UK - Indie / Pop / Rock - www.myspace.com/theredlist

Enjoy, hopefully... Blue Box by The Red List

Thanks,

Daz

I've been a Doctor Who fan since I first watched the show back in the early 80's. I like the song, good job.

Thanks for the comments!

If you've a myspace account then please feel free to post a comment :)

This series of Doctor Who is gonna be one of the best! First two episodes have been excellent!

Huh huh.. Box...

Not a bad song. Unfortunately you didn't have a lot of video to work with, since they never really approached the emotional side of the doctor until this new series. Typically in the old series when the doctor picked up a companion, it was like picking up a hitchhiker, or that the Doctor would begrudgingly take them in. That seemed to be a very common trend with Pertwee and Davidson.

For those interested I have a bunch of Who stuff uploaded on my Youtube account. The link is in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)