Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
We are delighted to announce that effective March 24, 2010 we have added the “The Documentary Channel” into the DishFAMILY programming package! Now DISH Network customers who subscribe to the DishFAMILY programming package will be able to enjoy this great documentary channel for no additional charge! Please continue reading for more details.

“The Documentary Channel” is the first 24/7 cable network dedicated exclusively to airing -- uncut and without intermission -- the works of independent documentary filmmakers. “The Documentary Channel” will showcase the gems of non-fiction film, presenting documentaries of all lengths and genres, from classics to cutting edge.

IIRC it was available in the FREE Public Interest package that any customer could get...regardless of package. I had locals + the PI pack at one time

so other than a few folks who had Family package and no PI channels there is no gain ;)

I can't believe that Dish has the audacity to put the channel on the Family Pack and they don't have the decency to take the time to inform each person who subscribes to the package about the move nor did they bother to let those who might want to subscribe to the package at some point that they were putting this there...No regard for the customer... ;) :D :p

IIRC it was available in the FREE Public Interest package that any customer could get...regardless of package. I had locals + the PI pack at one time

Same here & all of a sudden one day, it totally disappeared out of my guide. :(
Matter of fact, I do NOT even see the channel listed in the EPG (in red or green) anymore, so I assume it only appears when you sub to a pkg that it actually is in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)