Dodgers 10 games on KTLA

Yes, once you remove them you cannot get them back. That is why I kept the two I had, one being KTLA, when I went to the Flex Pack. I originally got the superstations when the Dodgers were on KTLA. I may not watch those stations often at all but now I'll be able to watch those 10 Dodger games.

Reactions: Tampa8
KTLA is probably the most watched for me but WSBK and the others do get watched from time to time.

I'm glad I still have all of them, including for some syndicated programs that none of our locals carry, & others that our local stations decide to preempt willy-nilly! :rolleyes:
Even though they are not in HD, now that ALL of them are being sent up in proper letterbox format, when you change the picture format to ZOOM, the picture quality is not that bad. (sure better than before...)

I'm glad I still have all of them, including for some syndicated programs that none of our locals carry, & others that our local stations decide to preempt willy-nilly! :rolleyes:
Even though they are not in HD, now that ALL of them are being sent up in proper letterbox format, when you change the picture format to ZOOM, the picture quality is not that bad. (sure better than before...)

Stop, you are all making me jealous haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)