Does anyone hav 2 or more 522's on there Account?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

NpaulTodd

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2005
Fresh out of Prison !!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello, I bought 2 New Factory sealed 522 and Manage to get one activated but they "say" that your (Dish customers) are not allowed to Have more than 1 522 on your account , I think that is crap , I Know I have read on here where a few people have 2 522 on there accounts , Now keep in mind I even told the CSR that as of 3-18-05 these 522 were available for anyone to purchase and they still said No , I know that this can be done and I WILL GET it DOne or they will LOSE a Customer whos been with them 6+ years and Pays over $100 a month , I think this is just Insane , I own the equipment , I pay the Bill and I should be able to add as many of the receivers that i want to use , anyways I plan to send an email to the Ceo thingy people have been talking about , I just like to hear some feedback from peeps that have more than 1 522 on there account. Its gonna be there choice , I am not on a contract and I have over $800 to $1000 worth of equipment that I own, that I will sell on ebay and got to "D" , my wife has been haggaling me to go with "D" anyways Because we would get it cheaper since we Have Bellsouth landline, Long Distance, DSL, & Cell phone service and i know that we can ad Direct on 1 bill and it would be even cheaper with there " all N 1 package" but I would Prefer to stay with "E" because Iam use to there programing and have recently bought new epuipment ( 2- 721, 2, 522 and others ) I just want to take one of the 721 off the account and put the 522 on instead , reason being for that is I just bought 2 522 factory sealed for $300 shipped and i can sell my 721 for $300 to $375 on ebay ( I only paid $300 for the both of the 721 awhile back ) anyways I would aprecitae any feedback from people who have more that 1 522 on there account !

You can only lease one 522 per account but you can buy two more 522's if you wish, just as long as your account does not have more than six tuners with tv outputs on the account. Three 522's equals six tuners each with a tv output. If someone has two 721's they only count as one because it only has one tv output which means you could still add two 522's on your account.

wait, so your saying dish won't let you have 10 recievers activated if you want to pay for them? I have customers with 13-15 directv recievers active, dish only lets you have 6? is that right or did you mean something else? What if you own a mansion and want to have lots of guest setups (i dont but my customers do)??? or have a few boxes and want sat. music piped into your whole house music system?

No wonder my boss uses directv for our customers. dumb move having a 6 reciever limit dish....

Jon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)