Status
Please reply by conversation.

ardbell

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 15, 2004
Papillion,NE
They took money out of my account early to pay the bill when there was a note in my account to wait until the 15th. I am getting the run around trying to get Directv to pay for these overdraft charges because they didn't pay attention to their notes. I figured it can't hurt to send their CEO an email with an expanation of what has transpired.

And like the CEO of any decent sized company actually reads any emails. That's what their secretary is for.

It is

dumba$$@somebody_up_there_hates_me_DirecTV.com

bonscott87 said:
And like the CEO of any decent sized company actually reads any emails. That's what their secretary is for.
Right you are. Up until I sent out on my own I was in various Fortune 500 companies supporting Executive Staff only (Board Members and thier families)

My wife is an EA and she resolves 95% of the mail sent to her CEO, COO, and CIO.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Not that it is 110% what you want or do I think it will help; you can start here:

http://www.newscorp.com/management/newscor.html

and http://www.newscorp.com/management/index.html

I am sure those with listed addresses are just PR folks but with some intelligent creativity one should be able to figure out the real exec's addresses. But be sure to use the BCC field for all your "creative address guesses" are not displayed. Just put yourself in the TO field each time. You will get bounced messages for the addresses that fail.

Last edited:
charper1 said:
I am sure those with listed addresses are just PR folks but with some intelligent creativity one should be able to figure out the real exec's addresses. But be sure to use the BCC field for all your "creative address guesses" are not displayed. Just put yourself in the TO field each time. You will get bounced messages for the addresses that fail.

Interesthing.... thanks :)

I actually tried that once...the reply was more helpfull and intelligent than anything I got on the phone (main number not retention).

I have email DTV many times (NOT the CEO) and my email was always acknowledged within 48 hours.

Of course, the initial email always said "Thanks for your email and someone will be calling you..."

Try finding out the address of Company Executive HQ and address your letter to whoever you want to speak to.

I have tried this with Wells Fargo bank, addressing my letter to Mr. Kovacevich in San Francisco. I was getting nowhere with my local bank on a serious credit card issue.

I must admit that he himself did not write to me, but someone from the executive offices called me on the phone within about 10 days and we sorted the whole thing out (to my satisfaction) in 5 minutes!!!!

BUT, I think part of my success was sending an actual letter, not an email!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)