Does anyone know if K25NK-D (3ABN stations) from Rochester, MN is having some airing problems?

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I just happened to land on that Christian station here in Rochester, MN because I'm a Christian, although I'm not a Seventh-Day Adventist like the station affiliate is, but I like being informed as a Christian. But the stations (58.1-58.7) aren't really coming in, but the rest of my OTA stations are. I don't really land on this station too much, so is the station having difficulties being low-powered and this snowy weather, or this there something wrong with my antenna?

Highly unlikely its your antenna and the weather usually doesn't have as much issue as you would think

I assume its like the other 3ABN stations and has no local presence rather just the transmitter. I know when I was in Minneapolis the 3ABN there (33) and the TBN mux (25) have been known to be off the air for days at a time.

I wouldn't worry about it. It will come back

you might want to ask at avsforum. I know there is a local Rochester, MN thread there and (local) folks there do respond

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts