Does anyone sub to All American Direct?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rusty813

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2011
Hawaii
If so please email them, asking to provide us with option of subscribing to HD channels. Every time I email them they, respond back to me saying they do not have enough subscribers to provide us with HD locals or there is no plans right now to do it. It going to be 2014, and SD ancient already. I cant believe this company does not want to keep up with technology.

If so please email them, asking to provide us with option of subscribing to HD channels. Every time I email them they, respond back to me saying they do not have enough subscribers to provide us with HD locals or there is no plans right now to do it. It going to be 2014, and SD ancient already. I cant believe this company does not want to keep up with technology.

You should email dish,they are the ones that took away the HD transponders from AAD.

I haven't subbed to them since they dropped Hd distants. Now that I have the hopper and can record 4 networks at a time on one tuner -during primetime- I don't really have a need for L.A. distant locals any longer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)