Does anyone use....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

kresston

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 29, 2004
Home of the HOKIES!!
Does anyone own the Nokia 6255i cell phone? I'm considering purchasing this phone and I know it works on US Cellular, Verizon, and Alltel, plus many regional providers. I wanted to know if you like the phone, any advantages, disadvantages, and overall happiness with it. Anything else you want to share please do. Thanks in advance!

kresston

Thanks!, I'm looking to get it with Alltel service. Do you know of any forums that discuss phones and locations and how they work in those locations? Thanks again!

kresston

Thanks, I found that out after I posted my reply. I used to have Alltel a while back, but lately have been doing the Prepaid route. With Simple Freedom changing I want to hop back into Alltel's prepaid fray. Anyways. Thanks again!

kresston

Last edited:
Just curious but does anyone use another phone that has a retractable antenna, that also has good reception for CDMA? I'm willing to consider other phones, but the Nokia 6255i has the "tech" factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts