Does Charlie Care?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This is not a promotion. To me promotions are limited time offers where the price is then changed so that the new customer will eventually pay the same as the existing customers. That is not what this is. Scott, you need to tell Dish Network to stop using the word promotion for this because they are flat out lying.

This is not a promotion. To me promotions are limited time offers where the price is then changed so that the new customer will eventually pay the same as the existing customers. That is not what this is. Scott, you need to tell Dish Network to stop using the word promotion for this because they are flat out lying.
Dish Network lying that would never happen.:rolleyes:
WTF charlie time to wake up!!!!!

Wow, pretty strong stuff, Scott. I have a feeling you aren't going to be invited to the mansion for cocktails and chit chat by the pool any time soon.

Yes. Also he doesn't try to know enough about his own stuff.
He's a self made billonaire..he knows his stuff but he seems to be more interested in making a profit at this point in his life

Wow, pretty strong stuff, Scott. I have a feeling you aren't going to be invited to the mansion for cocktails and chit chat by the pool any time soon.
Thats ok, the last time Charlie invited me over his house he wanted a donation of $2000. Come to find out the dinner at his house was with Hillary Clinton and was a fund raiser for her campaign.

Err.. no thanks.

Thats ok, the last time Charlie invited me over his house he wanted a donation of $2000. Come to find out the dinner at his house was with Hillary Clinton and was a fund raiser for her campaign.

Err.. no thanks.
That alone is a reason for me to stay away from Dish. :D

OT: It doesn't make sense that teleco CEO's would support politicians that want to regulate broadcasting standards and programming.

I am not trying to be a conspiracy theorist,but like what's happening with the banks & auto industry,could Charlie maybe be maneuvering for a government stimulus package after filing for "structured bankruptcy." Maybe Dish will be forced to merge with Direct TV. I have more theories about this,but I'd need to take it to the "political thread" to discuss it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)