Does Dish have Plans ????

There are discussions all over this board and the HD board.

They are planning UP TO/AROUND six nationals by years end, plus launching 2 sats to add capacity. Hopefully both will go up by years end.

Big thing right now is they are swapping stuff around to make room for some possible RSN's and converting Voom to MPEG4.

Is this swap going to effect me . I have 2 Dish 500's one for 61.5 and one for 110 ,119. Vip211 and vip622 are my receivers. Am I good to go ? I can't have a superdish because of the 129 satellite location,So for my HD I have to use 61.5 satellite.

Is this swap going to effect me . I have 2 Dish 500's one for 61.5 and one for 110 ,119. Vip211 and vip622 are my receivers. Am I good to go ? I can't have a superdish because of the 129 satellite location,So for my HD I have to use 61.5 satellite.

If every thing goes according to plan you would just need to move your 61.5 dish to the new SAT locations. You already have all MPEG4 receivers.

I'm sure Dish is committed to remaining the leader in HD. Even if Dish doesn't launch new satellites soon they have the capacity to add more national HD channels as they come along for a while. It's not like there are tons of cable channels converting to HD this instant. And once Dish gets those new satellites up, we'll probably get just about any HD channel that becomes available. I think the future is good. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)