Does dish of spice or playboy in hd ?

alang

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 27, 2004
Hi guys

I think Direct has Spice and Voom has something. Wondering if Dish has anything. Just curious to see this in HD glory, accually it may be to discusting:eek:

If so what channel. I assume its PPV and not offered as a full time subscription channel.

Thanks!

alang said:
Hi guys

I think Direct has Spice and Voom has something. Wondering if Dish has anything. Just curious to see this in HD glory, accually it may be to discusting:eek:

If so what channel. I assume its PPV and not offered as a full time subscription channel.

Thanks!

As of today, DISH has nothing.

PlayboyHD on Voom is actually called Playboy Hot HD and includes a LOT of get down nasty sex, not just "Women of Starbucks", etc. They have Spice Clips, Live call-in shows where the girls do as the caller desires, etc. It's not what I expected at all from Playboy, it's much, much hotter and the mojority of the girls are pretty hot as well.

Here's the link to Adult programming on Dish, but it's not HD.

I've got a bunch of trees blocking my view of the Voom Satellite.

I'm just gonna have to chop them all down, now.

I gotta have that damn channel.

a sample from the voom ch.. tonight
Video Centerfold: 50th Anniversary Playmate (Special) Colleen Shannon is celebrated as the 50th Anniversary Playboy Playmate. TVMA CC HDTV
Hot Rods (2003, Adult) Detectives meet women while pursuing car thieves. AO TVMA HDTV
Spice Clips Live (Adult) Viewers request their favorite adult movie clips, genres and stars. (Call-in) TVMA HDTV

rang1995 said:
a sample from the voom ch.. tonight
Video Centerfold: 50th Anniversary Playmate (Special) Colleen Shannon is celebrated as the 50th Anniversary Playboy Playmate. TVMA CC HDTV
Hot Rods (2003, Adult) Detectives meet women while pursuing car thieves. AO TVMA HDTV
Spice Clips Live (Adult) Viewers request their favorite adult movie clips, genres and stars. (Call-in) TVMA HDTV
I've got the 50th set to record, I hope the Voom box tunes to the right channel this time. :p

Hot 'Rods'; you know they're not talking cars here. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)