Does Dish prorate when you cancel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Ahh, the Internet nostalgia going on in here.

Kids today will never know the anticipation of waiting a half hour for a single picture the size of a postage stamp to load. :D
You had a WebTV too!

In fact, that's how I became a satellite customer. First had a WebTV, then a WebTV Plus (2 gig hard drive) and then the wonderful (but frustrating :eek:) joint venture from Dish and Microsoft...the DISHPlayer 7100!

S-Video picture on one side, Internet on the other. And no annoying phone calls since I tied up my lines for hours. And no, kids, cell phones are too expensive...just wait until this last page loads.

Reactions: Tampa8
I had to write my own device drivers in 8080 Assembler to support my keyboard, MX-80, and Matrox S-100 video card. Those were the days! My Shugart floppy drive held a whopping 90 Kbytes and my Northstar Horizon had a whole 48 Kbytes of RAM on three 16K static RAM cards. It's still in my basement, but surfing the web on that machine means chasing the spiders out of the power supply first.

Wait, what was the OP's question?

Reactions: navychop
Damned modern 8080. The 8008 was bad enough. Real men found the 4004 more than adequate!

RCA 1802 FOREVER!

Anyone else here remember coding keyboard debounce routines?
I was always a hardware solution kinda designer. I think I remember how to add debouncing, I know I did that on my home-brew breadboard power supply and logic board. If the hardware engineer does their job right, the software engineers can then concentrate on coding applications and not fixing the HW mistakes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)