This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Does it exsist?

Leprechuan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Now that the Blu-ray, HD DVD war is over, what I'm looking for now is a DVD that will handle the following:

Blu-ray
HD-DVD
Photo CD
SACD
DVD-Audio
MP3's
CD's
One that will make me dinner and not ask where I've been all night long.

Okay, the last one is optional.
I know I have asked this question before, but since I've asked a lot has changed, so don't post that I've asked this before, it's only annoying to me and does not help in my search.

Leprechuan

You are looking for a DVD (media) or a player (I assume player)? If player, are you asking about stand-alone or PC based?

Well as you likely know in the stand-alone world the fact you want HD-DVD and Blu-ray likely kills you.

You can search players HERE

Exactly, there are combos of many spec flavors , but one that does both HD-DVD, Blu-ray AND all the others the OP listed is a killer. He may find all those formats on either the HD-DVD or Blut-ray, but not all-in-one; except MAYBE the PC solution.. To me; considering HD-DVD is dead, how many discs could one possibly have that would require a all-in-one player? Just replace the HD-DVD discs with Blu-ray when available.