This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Does this sound like a bad tuner?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jodog4444

Original poster
Sep 17, 2007
Just started having this problem today.. 1 channel has a picture but the next one you go to is a blank screen.. It the same if you use the channel button or if you enter the channel direct.. The 1st has a picture but the next doesn't. If you keep entering channels you can get the ones that are blank to have a picture but never 2 in a row..
Does this sound like a bad tuner??

bad tuner, bad cable, bad bbc,,, when u have a good picture, swap cables going into the box,if u now have no pic then something is wrong feeding the box, if u have a pci after swapping the input can;es, then u may have a bad tuner

bad tuner, bad cable, bad bbc,,, when u have a good picture, swap cables going into the box,if u now have no pic then something is wrong feeding the box, if u have a pci after swapping the input can;es, then u may have a bad tuner

I've switched the cables & still get the same results.. I don't have a multiswitch.. The only break in the cable from the lnd to receiver is a ground & all connections are tight on it.. I've replaced the bbc etc still having the same problem.. I finally called tech support & they are sending someone out Wed. I requested that they bring a new receiver just in case it's the problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.