Does this sound like a bad tuner?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jodog4444

Original poster
Sep 17, 2007
Just started having this problem today.. 1 channel has a picture but the next one you go to is a blank screen.. It the same if you use the channel button or if you enter the channel direct.. The 1st has a picture but the next doesn't. If you keep entering channels you can get the ones that are blank to have a picture but never 2 in a row..
Does this sound like a bad tuner??

bad tuner, bad cable, bad bbc,,, when u have a good picture, swap cables going into the box,if u now have no pic then something is wrong feeding the box, if u have a pci after swapping the input can;es, then u may have a bad tuner

bad tuner, bad cable, bad bbc,,, when u have a good picture, swap cables going into the box,if u now have no pic then something is wrong feeding the box, if u have a pci after swapping the input can;es, then u may have a bad tuner

I've switched the cables & still get the same results.. I don't have a multiswitch.. The only break in the cable from the lnd to receiver is a ground & all connections are tight on it.. I've replaced the bbc etc still having the same problem.. I finally called tech support & they are sending someone out Wed. I requested that they bring a new receiver just in case it's the problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)