Dolphins game

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's a local game dude.

CBS4 doesn't do HD for preseason football

a lot of flag ship stations do have HD for their teams, but not WFOR

I thought the other games they were showing were HI-DEF ? The other Dolphin games were. Maybe I should get my eyes checked. I'm bad...

johnml said:
I thought the other games they were showing were HI-DEF ? The other Dolphin games were. Maybe I should get my eyes checked. I'm bad...
Next Thursday's Dolphin's game will be in HD.

Jimbo
Go Steelers !!!

It was not hd in st louis either. local fox station that carries the rams did not do last weeks game either. i guess because its localy produced. im going to watch it now, had to moxi it, just got back from a exciting cardinal victory!!! glad nobody posted a score, but pre - season, so who cares! go rams, and cardinals!! oh yeah blues too i guess!

dantheman77 said:
It was not hd in st louis either. local fox station that carries the rams did not do last weeks game either. i guess because its localy produced. im going to watch it now, had to moxi it, just got back from a exciting cardinal victory!!! glad nobody posted a score, but pre - season, so who cares! go rams, and cardinals!! oh yeah blues too i guess!

glad it was not! dont need to see it in more detail. ( i love to quote myselfe)

I think the NFL contracts with networks state that all games are to be broadcast in HD by the 2009 season...

...until then, we suffer.

Status
Please reply by conversation.