Don't change any programming package (fixed)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

FlyingJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2005
Bexley, Ohio
I went to change my package to premier and bam! Now I get nothing except for my MLB EI package. Seems that the D* computers are down and have been for hours. They expect to be down for at least a couple of more hours. So whatever you do, don't play around with it for now, just in case you were thinking about it.

Directv computer system is currently down

Directv's computer systems have been down since last night (8/27) and the CSR's are currently unable to assist customers. There is no expected time for restoration of service.

I will never change programming on the web again. You can add all you want, but don't drop anything. I went from a preferred customer to a newbie in a matter of ours. I could not believe it. Now when I call to make changes it takes forever because of all the changes I made. My advice is never use the web site,

Finally got my picture back up after 3 CSR's and maybe 8 hours of trouble. Now probem is that they have me signed up for two different packages and of course are charging me for both. Just called to get it straightened out and the servers are still updating and they can not access accounts etc.... told me to try again later this afternoon. I repeat guys, I wouldn't take the chance as of yet in changing packages or making adjustments, or heck, even payments online for now.

Should have took the day off !! what a mess :(

Just try a get a customer to sign a two year contract when the darn thing won't activate...

Edit: Back online as of 12:00 pm est. :)

Last edited:
I just activated my first hd d* yesterday and had 2 csr's hang up on me. The third one was nice but she had a time getting both receivers activated. I remember why i did not like doing d* installs 7 yrs ago> E* has there stuff a little better.

I just activated my first hd d* yesterday and had 2 csr's hang up on me. The third one was nice but she had a time getting both receivers activated. I remember why i did not like doing d* installs 7 yrs ago> E* has there stuff a little better.

Come over here & get all these Giligans Islands off every channel!

Free Super Fan my arse.

Everything is back to normal this morning. Did not even hav to call. Package is right, I suspect everything is back to normal so if the mods want to close the thread...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts