Dottie Rambo killed in accident TBN special

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Dottie Rambo 1934-2008

What a lovely lady, and she could play that guitar. Also a great singer, songwriter, and no harmony like the sound of the Rambo's or Gospel Echo's as i knew them years ago.

Now Reba Rambo McGuire her daughter and son in law Donny McGuire and family will be in the need of prayer, also Buck Rambo. I will be praying for their Strength during this loss.

God bless you in all that you do for Him,
In Christ,
Sharon Kcatonline

TBN is airing a special tribute to Dottie Rambo who was killed in a bus (motorhome) accident this morning. Singer - Songwriter

When will this be aired? I suppose i should go to TBN to find out, aye?
lol
I will be checking around to see what i can find. It has taken me most of the day and evening to find anything that is substancial at this time. Too early i suppose.
Ok, later \0 keep the Faith and keep up the good work!

It was on last night, Sunday, as I typed. It was the "Country Music- Century Tribute"" so it was from a few years ago. (Bill Clinton was President). I am on the phone with TBN, and they are working on a new tribute, but it is not ready yet. I will try to keep you all posted.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)