Downgrade from iOS4.2 to iOS4.1

I see many rumors that say the untethered JB is just days away. Maybe better to wait...if your friend can.

Take your phone down to the store and trade it in for an Android based phone. ;)

Not disbelieving you, but could you provide some sources please. Thanks.

read Musclenerd's twits he stated that they have a backup plan in place for untethered jailbreaks. The reason for the delay is because comex untethered jailbreak is almost ready for release, and is a much better option.

Google untethered jailbreak and you'll get the latest updates. It appears that Tom found another update that makes this happen after Christmas. So...sooner or later....

I would consider the Android...if they had MLB.TV that showed live games and I didn't have to fork over another $30 for slingplayer.

Heh, you're SOL for the time being... At the time I posted it, the page wouldn't load (heavy traffic ?). Nonetheless, a Windows version will certainly follow soon. As for the 3GS part, dunno... I have to say, Redmond Pie's "accuracy" is pretty disappointing. The article's headline is as noted above. The page's 'html' title is "Jailbreak iOS 4.2.1 Untethered iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch with Redsn0w 0.9.7 [How to Guide]" yet as you question, the article says it's for v4 hardware only. You also need "SHSH blobs saved for iOS 4.2 Beta 3".

I guess "breaking" a story is more important :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts