Downgrading package question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

springwoodslasher

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 26, 2009
Indiana
I already used my 1 online downgrade per year a couple months ago and have since decided to downgrade once again. Does anyone know if I have to call and speak to Bob from India or can I downgrade through the online chat method? Also, can I get the Cinemax 1 cent per year with autopay promotion through online chat or do I have to call for that?

I don't see why you can't do that online. I also don't see what's so hard about calling Dish to downgrade. When you call just keep pressing the number 0 a bunch of times and that should get you to a real person right away.

I prefer the online system, I don't have to use cell phone minutes (dont have a home phone), can type out what i want so I dont have to explain anything twice. Just works better for me.

I also don't see what's so hard about calling Dish to downgrade. When you call just keep pressing the number 0 a bunch of times and that should get you to a real person right away.

I just hate calling and talking to people. It always seems like they talk too fast or have a strong accent. I would much rather prefer to do it online where I can definitely understand everything they say.

Thanks for your responses.

I just hate calling and talking to people. It always seems like they talk too fast or have a strong accent. I would much rather prefer to do it online where I can definitely understand everything they say.

Thanks for your responses.
this is funney i know what u mean those indians screw all up what i usaly do is call in evning and press tech suport i skip options and go to tech suport usaly i get a amercan person this way

I agree with the doing things online is easier. I don't know why they wouldn't allow you to do the same as what you can do over the phone.

this is funney i know what u mean those indians screw all up what i usaly do is call in evning and press tech suport i skip options and go to tech suport usaly i get a amercan person this way

Normally the written word is easier to comprehend. This is why chat works for me. I can understand your point of calling them instead.

Normally the written word is easier to comprehend. This is why chat works for me. I can understand your point of calling them instead.
lol well yes been with dish for yrs, you would not belive some of the stories i could tell you .... nightmares, with them answering phone i had

I've been using the chat methods lately. I can make changes in a heartbeat. Beats having to wait on the phone.
I hate the fact that they will only allow you to downgrade once a year on the online method. I think it stinks. They think that by doing that they will not loose any money by making it difficult for you. How do you think they'd like it if they lost you as a customer because you got mad at them because of the online system? They'd lose even more money. They amaze me a lot of the time at some of the "dumb" things they do.

:rant: (THE BEST EVER. LUV IT!!!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)