DPP44 and DP34 together?

GaryPen

Rich or poor, it's good to have money.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Is it possible to daisy chain a DPP44 to a DP34? Will the DP34 still work? I realize that, if it does work at all, it will not be able to use separators on those outputs.

I also assume that I will need to have a DPP LNB in order to use separators on the outputs of the DPP44.

Is it possible to daisy chain a DPP44 to a DP34? Will the DP34 still work? I realize that, if it does work at all, it will not be able to use separators on those outputs.

I also assume that I will need to have a DPP LNB in order to use separators on the outputs of the DPP44.

You can connect a DPP44 to a DP34, but keep in mind you do lose that 4th orbital on the DP34 (if you have a 4th orbital). You do not need a DPP LNB if you have a DPP44 switch (the switch will support separators, and it doesn't matter if the LNB is DP or DPP)

DishPro Plus is a function of the switch, which does band translation and re-stacking of the output of 2 DP LNBs to send to the receiver. There's no such thing as a "DPP LNB" which actually refers to an assembly with 2 or 3 DP LNBs and an integrated DPP switch.

FYI, Bell TV in Canada just came out last month with a DPP Quad for 82W & 91W which is only to be used by them for now.

FYI, Bell TV in Canada just came out last month with a DPP Quad for 82W & 91W which is only to be used by them for now.

Just to let you know the DPP Quad that bell has works on both Bell's systems and Dish's Systems, the only difference is the DPP Quad is not identified in check switch as a DPP Quad it shows up as a LNB 2 Sat/w separator (if you have a separator connected) and "LNB 2 Sat" if you have a single tuner connected. Its just something that Dish Network didn't role out because they didn't see the need I suppose

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)