DPP44 Problem need HELP

johnhicks2

Original poster
Oct 4, 2010
Idaho
Location had 3 receivers working on a 1000.2. Added a new dpp44 to add more receivers and nothing will switch check now. Birddog only sees one sat. Changed the dpp44 and same problem. Moved the power inserter to the switch location and nothing & 21 volts good. What the Heck am I doing wrong? John

Had a friend who did this as well. Do each receiver one at a time I know there is a simpler way but the will work. Run the check switch with the sat line is disconnected from the receiver. Will look for 50 instead of 4. Then hook sat line backup and run switch again. Needs to clear the receivers memory or matrix.Do this for each receiver.All will be good. I watched a install guy use some remote procedure. but I could not follow that. Takes about 20 minutes with no sat line so don't watch it it will drive you crazy like watching paint dry. # lines to the dpp44, 4 lines to receivers. Power inverter should be on receiver 1.

Do you have 3 cables going into the DPP44 110,119 & 129?, As you can't use the built in switch on the 1000.2 lnb, so you have to have it treated as separate lnb's
going from the lnb to the switch, then run a check switch on all receivers, sometimes it's best to unplug the power at the receivers while you're doing the cable reconfig
then when you plug it in and run check switch the receivers should pick up the new configuration.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)