Dpp44

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The DPP44, or any other switch does not connect directly to the TV. Switches are used between one or more LNBF and/or one or more satellite receivers. The satellite receiver will output a TV signal to one or more TV.

You can find all the documents you need at - http://www.solidsignal.tv/dishpro_installation.asp

You should not have power to the switch/power inserter or receiver when making connections to the DPP44 Switch. To be on the safe side, it wouldn't hurt to unplug the TV power cord either.

If you really need help, post what type of equipment you are using and someone will gladly help.

When my DP34 switch was upgraded to a DP44 a month ago, the tech connected the power inserter at my DP separator in back of my 622, that way there is a power plug close by for the power inserter. Works great!

I have a 522 and a 322. When I installed my system, I never insrtalled my power inserter and it has now been almost 2 years and everything is still working fine. just my 2 cents

I have a 522 and a 322. When I installed my system, I never insrtalled my power inserter and it has now been almost 2 years and everything is still working fine. just my 2 cents

In that given setup, you *should* be fine since both DP receivers put out enough power to juice that switch without the aid of a power inserter. With that said, I'll hold off commenting on whether I feel it's a good idea or not :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)