Dr Who - s05e03 - Victory of the Daleks

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I think this episode really showcases how TALL Karen and Matt are. More than the first two episodes this series.

Doctor Who Confidential mentioned that Karen is 5' 11". The outfit she is wearing in this episode makes her look lanky compared to the night clothes of the second episode.

Well, the Spitfires in space rubbed me the same as the flying bus in Planet of the Dead...:rolleyes:

Well, the Spitfires in space rubbed me the same as the flying bus in Planet of the Dead...:rolleyes:

LOL, me too. Though I was talking to someone in the UK about it. I was told essentially "You won't understand, it's a UK thing with the Spitfires..." I said "You're right" ;)

-Mike

'Doctor Who' Daleks designer Ray Cusick dies, aged 84

During his time at the BBC, Cusick was responsible for set design on the long-running science fiction show, and created the first versions of the extraterrestrial race for the second episode of the original 1963 series of Doctor Who, featuring William Hartnell as The Doctor.

http://www.digitalspy.com/british-t...-daleks-designer-ray-cusick-dies-aged-84.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)