DSR905 and DSR922 units for sale

skynyrd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 3, 2008
Hello,

I have decided to sell my 4DTV units. I have a DSR 905 reciever, and a DSR 922 reciever.

The 922 is without an remote. I have never activated the box, but the reciever ID matches the ID on the back of the unit, so it should still be able to be used in a subscription. I am asking $250 plus shipping for this one.

I activated the 905 through SPS, but never bought any channels from them. It took the hit fine. I am asking $150 plus shipping for this one, and it includes a remote.

I have watched unencrypted channels on both of these recievers, and they both work fine for that. I can take paypal to confirmed addressess only. If you are in the middle tennessee area, I can possibly meet you to save on shipping and time.

PM Me if you would like to see pictures or ask any questions about these units. I can give you the Reciever ID's if you want to check with your satellite provider to make sure the codes are valid.

Thanks!

905 still available

Just want to leave a message on some more information on the 905 unit. I used this in the spare room to get music channels for awhile. The 905 is a sidecar unit, which means you would need to use it with a stationary dish or with an analog reciever/gbox to move the dish.

When I first got this unit, I reset it, and then set on a premium channel to download new maps. It downloaded the maps fine, and picked up the channels on W5 fine. I also had SPS send me a hit, and it seemed to go through fine.

The battery is good right now (of course), but may need replacement sometime soon. There are a few tutorials on this on the net, and there is also a company that installs new batteries in these units for a fee.

This reciever contains the reciever, owners manual, and remote in the origional box. There is a UPS label on this box that shows that it was mailed from Skyvision in 2003.

I am asking 150 for the unit. Thanks!

Attachments

• DSR905 Back.JPG
    DSR905 Back.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 156
  • DSR905 Front.JPG
    DSR905 Front.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 161
  • DSR905 Polaroter.JPG
    DSR905 Polaroter.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 134
  • DSR905 Remote.JPG
    DSR905 Remote.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 131
  • DSR905BackSticker2.jpg
    DSR905BackSticker2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 145
  • DSR905RCAJacks.JPG
    DSR905RCAJacks.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 154
  • DSR905Scratch.JPG
    DSR905Scratch.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 148
  • DSR905-Status-Screen2.jpg
    DSR905-Status-Screen2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 178
905 reduced to $125 plus shipping... I'm also open to any reasonable offers.

Just want to leave a message on some more information on the 905 unit. I used this in the spare room to get music channels for awhile. The 905 is a sidecar unit, which means you would need to use it with a stationary dish or with an analog reciever/gbox to move the dish.

When I first got this unit, I reset it, and then set on a premium channel to download new maps. It downloaded the maps fine, and picked up the channels on W5 fine. I also had SPS send me a hit, and it seemed to go through fine.

The battery is good right now (of course), but may need replacement sometime soon. There are a few tutorials on this on the net, and there is also a company that installs new batteries in these units for a fee.

This reciever contains the reciever, owners manual, and remote in the origional box. There is a UPS label on this box that shows that it was mailed from Skyvision in 2003.

I am asking 150 for the unit. Thanks!

$100 plus shipping will be my bottom dollar price on this reciever. I am going to also list locally for that price, so this one may go quickly!

905 reduced to $125 plus shipping... I'm also open to any reasonable offers.

This unit is still available.. All reasonable ofers considered!
$100 plus shipping will be my bottom dollar price on this reciever. I am going to also list locally for that price, so this one may go quickly!