Dual mode only one tv working

Nicollette

Jul 21, 2009
Cincinnati
I have a dish625 dvr. Went on vacation and when I came back when I have it on dual mode only one tv is working. The other says finding signal 015. We got back Saturday night. Everything recorded on both tvs up until Friday night and stopped on Saturday before we got home our Saturday night shows didn't record on tv2. If it was the sattelite I'm sure the one wouldn't be working. Also I can get the other tv to work but then tv 1 dosent work. It's one or the other but just won't work at same time. I've checked all of the connections and tried restarting. I'd call a technition but my landlord is running my house and his nextdoor off of the same house and I don want him to get in trouble. I bought the dvr off the Internet sealed in pacage but I'm pretty sure it's referbished. It's worked fine for 4 months. What could cause this problem?

forvicjr

SatelliteGuys Family
May 24, 2009
BUM !@#$ EGYPT
If signals good at the dish, ive seen bad ground blocks and connectors cause this. and a select few seperators. i would make the reciever the last resort after everything else was checked first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)