dual tuner backfeed problems

Ok so you found one solution to this problem, however it is not the answer to the rest of the problems that cause similar issues such as this. As to how people are treating you.......thats your own fualt for copping a jackass atitude over the length of a stinger issue. If your going to act like this on every thread you start where your asking for help then dont expect to get any responses, there are people here that have been working in this field since its inception who know alot more about the product and all thats related to it than you or I could hope to know.

Van said:
Ok so you found one solution to this problem, however it is not the answer to the rest of the problems that cause similar issues such as this. As to how people are treating you.......thats your own fualt for copping a jackass atitude over the length of a stinger issue. If your going to act like this on every thread you start where your asking for help then dont expect to get any responses, there are people here that have been working in this field since its inception who know alot more about the product and all thats related to it than you or I could hope to know.
Fault is spelled F-A-U-L-T, and the jackass attitude was not mine, read the threads. And the solution was not mine, and certainly originated anywhere but here, and thanks for proving my original theory that this is just a know-it-all site, and finally, the inception was long before you and I were born. Last time I look to this place for anything but attitudes. AMF. Also, attitude is spelled A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E.
Have fun with your stinger.

Mr. Dean.. I'm just a little curius as to whether or not you even bothered to check voltage from the receiver when this happened. Should be the first thing you do when backfeeding thru a dyplexer. I'm sorry I popped in a little too late.. but that would have been my first guess when TV2 was snowy.... kind of makes me think you might have gotten lucky not to fry a TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)