Dual tuner OTA adapter question

stejamand

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 21, 2008
Eugene, OR
I have a dual tuner OTA Adapter hooked up to a Hopper 3, however I'm only getting one tuner. Is the 2nd tuner active, or could is it in a software version that my H3 doesn't have? (I don't know what it has now, I've only had it for 3 weeks.)

I have a dual tuner OTA Adapter hooked up to a Hopper 3, however I'm only getting one tuner. Is the 2nd tuner active, or could is it in a software version that my H3 doesn't have? (I don't know what it has now, I've only had it for 3 weeks.)
Both my H3's dual OTA adapters are working ok. I can see two OTA channels on each H3.

Where/Who did you buy it from? .

Last nite I set two OTA timers on one of my H3s to record at the same time. Both recordings are there and have no issues playing. Have you tried unplugging your Dual OTA Adapter and starting over?

You most likely don't have the update that accommodates the dual tuner dongle. Check to see what update you have and if necessary, force the latest update.

I'm on U348. How do I force an update?

If you have the new 52.0 remote hit the home button 3 times to reach the diagnostics menu. From there go to tools and then update hopper.

With the 40.0 remote I think you just hit home 2 times to get to the diagnostics menu. I’m sure if I’m wrong on the 40.0 remote someone will correct me.

If you have the new 52.0 remote hit the home button 3 times to reach the diagnostics menu. From there go to tools and then update hopper.

With the 40.0 remote I think you just hit home 2 times to get to the diagnostics menu. I’m sure if I’m wrong on the 40.0 remote someone will correct me.
menu 2 times (the 40.0 remote does not have a home button)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts