Duplicate channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cousineddie

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 23, 2006
SW Wisconsin
How to do I get rid of the duplicate channels in my Favorites for HD? It shows the 6000 HD lineup and also the same ones in the lower numbers that are also HD. I've had this problem for awhile since that last update and now its really getting annoying.

Well, you can disable the downmapping if you want (go to the local channels menu item).

YOu can also lock out the higher numbered channels in the locks menu. But be warned the search features will not show the results for the low mirrored channels in the lower channel range. IT is the same for the hd locals too. You have to keep both in the menu or the search features won't work . It is a flaw in the L4.01 software that needs to be fixed. IT causes needless duplication and it clutters the guide with redundantcy.

Good news L.403 fixed the search issues with the locked out hd channels in the higher range . So you can lock out all the duplicate hd channels in the 9000 range and the same for your hd locals too in the 6000 range , and it will now WORK with a search . So no more duplication !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts