Dvbclueless

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PSB

On vacation
Original poster
Nov 5, 2003
Tonight new member dvbclueless has descended on the FTA forum littering the forum with negative comments and hack talk, we know he is trying to rub everyone up the wrong way, very childish, as soon as a supermodorator arrives he and his negative comments will be removed, we have his IP, so if he returns under another guise we will spot him, we don't need nasty negative people here, well we don't need any more...... :yes

Can I have a yo from the crowd?

Where is a super when you need one? None around then two will come at the same time, just like waiting on a bus : )

It's a pleasure to have a place like this to spend time, hopefully among friends. With all the negativity in the world, why would you want to harbor malcontents and those just trying to justify their hacking skills. There's plenty of space for those people on other sites. Please just go there in peace and enjoy what you do.

Message sposored by a Republican for the expansion of FTA.

Exactly Larry, his attitude is all wrong, its an all too common attitude ( I know more than you ) that is so prevalent in DVB forums and the staff here are adamant we will not let this forum slide down that path : )

Some of these jokers just don't understand that by posting such stuff they are hurting the hobby for everyone.

When you can't buy FTA equipment in a few years because the satellite companies worked to get them outlawed it will effect all of us who are legally using such equipment it will be because of these jokers.

If you want to mess around with your equipment I sure can't stop you, I know we all really want to know how things work. But to discuss such things in a place where such discussion are prohibited is dumb, and really in doing so you are ruining the hobby for the folks who are trying to do so legally.

DVBClueless's information has been forwarded to the Satellite Companies per our terms of use, and he has also been reported to his DSL Company PAC Bell.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Farewell DVBClueless. :D
The super duper mod to the FTA rescue! :clap Look high in the sky, that streak yonder is dvbclueless. :)

Edit: this is my 100th post! @party :wave :welcome :neener :bday

Thanks Scott ( The Heavy Hitter ) for making this a safe LEGAL forum, these guys think they can argue their way into us accepting satellite signal theft as the norm, its not its stealing, then having the cheek to come here and rub it into people who pay for their service or who depend on the industry is the height of audacity.

I need to get some internet connection at home so I can see all the fun stuff :)

Sorry I wasnt online yesterday or I would have banned this loser long before he went on his little tirades

I'm surprised there hasn't been more attempts.

With 10,000+ members, you are bound to have to few that try to dis-inform the rest.

There's been a few hackers come on here and they are usually taken care of promptly.

Unfortunatelly, this goober thought he could take every post and crap on it

and now he's banned :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts