This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

DVD has one second delay between chapters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutrush

Original poster
Apr 17, 2005
I got a Zenith DVB318 recently and updated the firmware so i can get 1080i through component. I should have left it the way it was, because (I didn't know at the time) the unit was already set up that way. So now i see a LG logo instead of the Zenith one. If i play a DVD i get a one second delay between chapters and it is very annoying. Also there is a white light at the top of the black bar. So how can i get the firmware that i had before?

TIA
Zenith DVB318 build October 2004
Firmware: lgromout.bin

I updated because i thought i wasn't getting 1080i through component. I went to that site yesterday and updated the firmware from LG back to Zenith and i can still get 1080i (component). The only porblem is that i have a faint white light at the top of the screen. Dont bother me when its full screen, but if there are black bars then it gets anoying. Another issue is when i played "Blade: Trinity" it would have a one second delay between chapters, hope it's just that movie. Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.