DVR Advantage unavailable

capman

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 23, 2006
CA
Ok, so I check the dish website and it tells me I can sign up for the dish DVR Advantage. So I click sign up. I choose all the programming I want and then I click on agree. After a few moments the page tells me there are technical difficulties and I need to call dish. So I call dish and talk to a CSR. I tell her what I want to do and she enters all the information in the computer. She then tells me the computer won't let her change to the DVR Advantage because when I started my account with dish network I bought and installed service myself which she referred to a FFA (free for all) account. She told me that dish won't let FFA customers change at this time and check back in a month or two. Now I know that not everyone has gotten their equipment through dish so I was going to e-mail ceo and see what they say. Anyone else have this problem and maybe I should try CSR roulette?

Last edited:
But I still don't understand. I bought my 301 system back in 2002 and last April I did the dish'n it up promotion for the 622. So I am still on the 18 month commitment for that. I have been doing CC autopay for the last couple of years. Why won't the system let me change

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts