DVR Fee

Cameron3395

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jun 8, 2006
Is it a one time fee for DVR with Dish like it is with Direct? I know with Direc you can have multiple DVR's for the dvr fee but is it the same with Dish? I have a 722 but want to add a 612 but would I have to pay another $5.98 for the 612? Thanks

That's what I though but the CSR told me it wasn't. I wish they would get a flippin clue.

You could get the dvr advantage pack for top 200 or top 250 and you would save the 5.98 dvr fee for the 612 receiver , since there is no dvr fee on the 721.

You could get the dvr advantage pack for top 200 or top 250 and you would save the 5.98 dvr fee for the 612 receiver , since there is no dvr fee on the 721.

Mike, the OP has a 722, not a 721:D; so he would incur another dvr fee for the 612; or 5.98 x 2.

"We make money the old fashioned way, with a charge for each dvr" (Alleged Charlie-quote!)

Last edited:
Mike, the OP has a 722, not a 721:D; so he would incur another dvr fee for the 612; or 5.98 x 2.

"We make money the old fashioned way, with a charge for each dvr" (Alleged Charlie-quote!)

Sorry I read that one wrong. You are of course right he would still have another dvr fee even with the dvr advantage pack.

Is it a one time fee for DVR with Dish like it is with Direct? I know with Direc you can have multiple DVR's for the dvr fee but is it the same with Dish? I have a 722 but want to add a 612 but would I have to pay another $5.98 for the 612? Thanks

Direct is one DVR fee of $5.99 per month, but, there is still a fee of $5 per additional receiver per month weather it's a DVR or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)