DVR list keeps refreshing

The DVR list, the daily schedule and the timers list all do this here too, but only when recording during PTAT. It's very annoying. Seems like it does it every minute, right before the time changes on screen.

I don't know if this is what Makman is describing but since both of my hoppers w/sling updated to S517 there have been issues with recordings. When pressing the DVR button to pull up my recordings a blue highlighted box will jump from recording to recording for several seconds and then 5 or 6 green squares will scroll across the screen. The only way to stop this from happening it's too hit the exit button and then go back to your recordings, then letting you choose the recording you want to watch. List night i noticed that when hitting the 30 second skip button 5 or 6 times quickly it takes you too the end of the recording at which point you have to start the recording over and fast forward to where you were in the show when the recording skipped all the way to the end off the show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)