DVR Schedule options

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dweber

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 29, 2005
Plain City, OH
On a Hopper3 if you select the Schedule Tab on the DVR menu and you press Options on the remote it brings up
DVR Schedule Options.

1) Scheduled - Determines whether the Scheduled recordings are listed.

2) Conflicts - You can turn this on or off. I assume Conflicts would determine if scheduled conflicts are displayed. With 16 tuners and PTAT conflicts should rarely occur. I suppose you could have a conflict if trying to record more than 2 OTA channels. So I tried to test this by trying to schedule 3 OTA programs. But turning conflicts on or off doesn’t seem to do anything.

3) Skipped - You can turn this on or off to display skipped events in the scheduling list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a Hopper3 if you select the Schedule Tab on the DVR menu and you press Options on the remote it brings up
DVR Schedule Options.

1) Scheduled - Determines whether the Scheduled recordings are listed.

2) Conflicts - You can turn this on or off. I assume Conflicts would determine if scheduled conflicts are displayed. With 16 tuners and PTAT conflicts should rarely occur. I suppose you could have a conflict if trying to record more than 2 OTA channels. So I tried to test this by trying to schedule 3 OTA programs. But turning conflicts on or off doesn’t seem to do anything.

3) Skipped - You can turn this on or off to display skipped events in the scheduling list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you have a question?

Reactions: BarnRat