Dwight Gooden in trouble AGAIN...!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
...Am I the only one that feels bad and yet feels that he is an idiot?

Gooden faces multiple charges in crash

FRANKLIN LAKES, N.J. -- Former Major League Baseball star Dwight Gooden has been charged with driving under the influence of drugs and leaving the scene of an accident.

The former pitcher for the New York Mets and New York Yankees had his child in his vehicle at the time of the two-vehicle crash around 9 a.m. Tuesday, Franklin Lakes police Capt. Joseph Seltenrich said.

Gooden was taking his 5-year-old son, Dylan, to school, according to multiple media reports. Police said no one was hurt.

Gooden also was charged with child endangerment and motor vehicle violations, authorities said. They wouldn't release details, including the type of drugs.

Gooden, 45, was released on his own recognizance until a municipal court hearing. It was unclear whether Gooden, who has waged a well-publicized battle with alcohol and drugs, including cocaine, had an attorney.

The driver of the other car, Ronald Schmidt, of Franklin Lakes, said he recognized Gooden right away.

"I looked at him, and I knew it was Dwight Gooden," Schmidt told WABC-TV in New York. "I think he was surprised I recognized him, [and] he shook my hand."

Dwight Gooden charged with driving under the influence of drugs, leaving scene of accident in New Jersey - ESPN

What a #$%@ &#^@...I personally don't care if people elect to use legal or illegal drugs, but to endanger the lives of your son, neighborhood children, and countless others going about their daily routine is inexcusable...and running away, no less. Ugh!

What a #$%@ &#^@...I personally don't care if people elect to use legal or illegal drugs, but to endanger the lives of your son, neighborhood children, and countless others going about their daily routine is inexcusable...and running away, no less. Ugh!

THAT is the part that pisses off about this and want to strangle his ass right on the spot. :mad:

I have some friends that will ALWAYS have substance issues and that will NEVER go away.

It ain't easy....:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts