DWTS Season 10 Cast Revealed

I like the new cast too! So who is going to be the new co-host? Melissa Rycroft? Mel B? Brooke Burke? Any ideas?

Melissa Rycroft is the new co-host. She was helping Tom announce the stars last night. I think she will do a great job. I like her way more than the rumored Paula Abdul.

I'll watch just to see Melissa Rycroft! (I'd watch anyway...)

So who's gonna win it? My early uneducated guess would be Evan L.

I kinda hope it's Jake or Nicole from the Pussycat Dolls. But that's before I've seen either dance. I might change my mind after the first show.

Melissa Rycroft is the new co-host. She was helping Tom announce the stars last night. I think she will do a great job. I like her way more than the rumored Paula Abdul.

So Brook is the new co-host... I would have rather have Melissa!! :(

The new cast includes Kate Gosselin, Buzz Aldrin, The Bachelor's Jake Pavelka, and Pamela Anderson, just to name a few. Should be a good season.:)

Kate Gosselin, Chad Ochocinco & Shannen Doherty Among New 'Dancing With The Stars' Cast - News - Yahoo! TV
Now this is the Dancing with the Stars that will rock........and no Osmonds this time:). I do not care for Kate Gosselin. It will most definitely be an interesting season. I love the fact that Melissa Rycroft will return too. Buzz Aldrin should do the moonwalk.....haha j/k. Mallory you will have a forum this season for sure!!! :up

Hey Mallory....did you see where they are also having "Who wants clean house"...Niecy Nash on there...omg, now that is funny. I saw the commercial finally, hope that SatGal watches too:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)