E* full of it when cancelling?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
oh yeah if you paid for your install that is non-refundible since it was completed and ya signed off on the work order which means you verifed that it was done correctly

jlhugh said:
All cable companies are you best friends when they are trying to sign you up. Once they got ya......well, good luck.
The fact is they don't "gotcha". The equipment and installation is free, and you can cancel anytime.

I'm looking forward to it, myself. (I will try not to let the door hit me in the ass on my way out.)

dishrich said:
There's a VERY easy way to avoid all of this (assuming that you don't REALLY like it) is to simply tell the CSR that you are moving into an apartment that has NO view of the south. Since they now know there is NO way for you to have a dish, they'll using get you off of the phone real fast. I've done this for several clients I have switched to D* & I'm usually off of the phone in well under 10 minutes - the clients appreciate not having to go through a bunch of muck just to cancel a service they no longer want or need. ;) :D

This may shorten your call, but I woudl hope that E* tracks the reasons why customers cancel and if they were smart would do that to make their setrvice better. If everyon tells them they are droppping them becasue they can't get a satellite then E* will just push its head further up its butt and keep thinking they are the best. They need to know that their normal channles suck more every day, Early streaming internet video is starting to look better than E* Digital channels!

Quote kluken:
-----------------------------
Early streaming internet video is starting to look better than E* Digital channels!
-----------------------------

That's why I dropped Dish almost a year ago when I got a 50" TV. It was annoying on a small set but on a big screen it was unbareable. Went to Voom and saw much less compression artifacts in the SD. But alas... Voom is dead and I have to decide between Directv and Dish. I was hopeful that Dish SD had improved but I guess not. How does Directv SD PQ compare?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)