E* Installer in Corpus Christi, TX?

LER

Supporter / Pub Member / Server Weenie
Original poster
Sep 28, 2003
Round Rock, TX US
Any **GOOD** Installers in Corpus Christi, TX? I have my wifes (elderly) Aunt & Uncle that currently have 5 tv's on 2 322's. I have an extra 721 that I'm sending down here, and need a GOOD installer to help them out with switches, etc (Apparently it's a 110/119 Twin setup now, so we need a switch to handle the 3rd receiver).

They are NOT happy at the moment, cause they say it's too complicated. We gave them our old tv's so if we could set up at least some of them to use the video inputs instead of the cable channels, that would be good.

I'm looking for REPUTABLE here.....

the way it is now is most likely with a pro plus twin so you would either have to get them the 1000.2 dish, or would need a 34 switch (which is used most often as not everyone has the new dish) and that would require running 2 lines to each of those 322's. Thats where the complication comes in. Have you tried calling dish to set up the service call?

also, are they set up on a separate account? if so I would call dish to make sure you can transfer that 721 to the other account before you start anything

they are a separate account, and the 721 was taken OFF my account when I added the 2nd 622.

they will probably need the 34 switch. They look like they have DPP Separators on the 2 322's, and would need a new DPP Separator for the 721.

Haven't tried calling Dish, yet, as the receiver is still up in Austin. I'll be shipping it down here when I get back tomorrow (Monday, 3/12).

they are pure 110/119, all SDTV, so we do NOT need a 1000.2, as they don't need 129.

thanks for the reply, however.

The receiver will be in Corpus Christi tomorrow (3/14/2007). Any installers there want to help me out here?

Software upgrades

Homezone HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)