E* remote scheduling

dishjim

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 3, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
As I remember it, last October, Scott suggested remote scheduling was comming SOON, I can't find anythhing on the E* site about it, other than in conjunction with slingbox, did it ever happen?

It is already available to AT&T customers with a homezone receiver, but dish still has not given a defenitive time frame on the roll out...but it is coming!!!

Interesting that the screen saver on my 622 says that the feature is already available! I know this isn't true, but it is interesting that my box says it is.

Interesting that the screen saver on my 622 says that the feature is already available! I know this isn't true, but it is interesting that my box says it is.

Yeah, I noticed that on my 722 a few days ago as well. But it may have been there for longer and is just a stupid mistake on Dish's part. I feel like the "150 channels by the end of the year" commercial that is still running should also be cut... unless of course the new promise is 150 by the end of this year... :rolleyes:

By the end of CES, I'd expect the word will be widespread. I'd call the announcement "very very soon" now. And availability- well, you've gotten enough hints on that one. Chill a week.

And look at the faces of all of us that have been waiting for it.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)