E-RING changes time slot tonight 5oct2005

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I don't have a clue what e-ring is, I guess this doesn't effect me in any way, shape or form, but thanks...

Purogamer said:
Since I don't have a clue what e-ring is, I guess this doesn't effect me in any way, shape or form, but thanks...
Then why post to a thread you can nothing about. Admit it...you're a fan of the show! If not, it's a show about covert operations being orchestrated at the Pentagon and enacted in the field of operation. It's a better than average show if this is your cup of tea.

I think the next move is to oblivion with a short stop-over on Bravo. This program really stinks. I gave it two episodes (really 1¼ episodes) before I realized what a pile of stinking crap this show is.

Next to go is The West Wing. The election stunt is really stale, convoluted wearing thin with me. OTOH the ABC rip-off is quite interesting and fresh with the exception of the mandatory, evil, coniving, scheming, heartless, old, sexist, rich, white, Republican Speaker of the House. All political shows have to have one of these.

See ya
Tony

I really didn't know what e-ring was, I was trying to educate myself. It's a show, right? I haven't even seen a commercial for it so i'm really at a loss...

TNGTony said:
I think the next move is to oblivion with a short stop-over on Bravo. This program really stinks. I gave it two episodes (really 1¼ episodes) before I realized what a pile of stinking crap this show is.

Next to go is The West Wing. The election stunt is really stale, convoluted wearing thin with me. OTOH the ABC rip-off is quite interesting and fresh with the exception of the mandatory, evil, coniving, scheming, heartless, old, sexist, rich, white, Republican Speaker of the House. All political shows have to have one of these.

See ya
Tony
Same here Tony. As a former Marine, I wanted to watch but it pure out stinks. I am giving it one more night because Wednesday is my slow night of T.V. If not for this reason I would not watch anymore. Plug: I miss The Agency. I watch reruns on HDnet now.

I can't believe a show is called "E-Ring"...

I'm totally distracted by jessica alba on tv right now, and the downstairs neighbors fighting (at 10am...) about how she can't believe she f*cked that guy after he cheated because now they find out the girl has HIV...all I hear is sobbing now...I'm sorry, but this is better than any show on tv...although i'm still looking at jessica i just can't hear her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)