E* Voom HD Pak - Content Quality??

Offroad

SatelliteGuys Family
Feb 13, 2004
I've read the thread on the PQ of the Voom HD Pak but what is the content like? I currently have an 811 and the original Dish HD Pak and don't watch it alot due to the programming content.

Can I get an idea of what I'll be watching if I add the Voom HD Pak? All opinions appreciated.

Thanks

Paradox-SJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Nov 20, 2003
San Jose, California
This is just my opinion....but there is much there to watch in terms of 'must see TV'. I have had it for a few weeks now and I have yet to watch one movie or concert in full.

Dont me wrong its 'nice' to have options and at 5.00 a month its a no brainer but the content is weak a best.

UHD would have been a better addition in regards to content.

BFG

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Mar 2, 2004
Orlando
Not a lot but enough to justify $5

HDNews is updated with stories once an Hour.

If you have time to sit down and watch a movie on 1 of the 3 movie channels, they rotate their collection of movies a lot.

But the content on the other 4 channels loops a lot.

Since this is about voom content I'm gonna move to the voom programming thread

check out some of the sticky threads in the forum i've moved this to.

tracking of voom content is a good one - http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=12793

Kevinw

Just a regular guy
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 2, 2003
Jacksonville, FL
Paradox-SJ said:
This is just my opinion....but there is much there to watch in terms of 'must see TV'. I have had it for a few weeks now and I have yet to watch one movie or concert in full.

Dont me wrong its 'nice' to have options and at 5.00 a month its a no brainer but the content is weak a best.

UHD would have been a better addition in regards to content.
I have to agree, for 5 dollars the Rave channel and the News are your winners. An occasional movie if you have nothing to do and you want some old B movies and such. I am sure many people love the programming but me personally have no need for the Fashion or extreme Sports stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts