EAGLE ASPEN DTVP3DS? what for?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Phase III dish for DirecTV

Good for people who have locals on 119 and need a dish that will see more than the normal 101 slot :)

It is D* current release dish called the PhaseIII. It pulls from the 3 "main" satellites in the CONUS. 101, 110, and 119. The is the setup for the standard programming, HD, and Para Todos packages.

I just noticed the seller also mentions this at the bottom of the listing under "features". I think I just got suckered into looking at an advertisement.

Dish use ?

This is a DTV Phase III dish and can be used for obtaining the 101,110 and 119 Dtv programming (basic programming /HD programming and in some areas the Locals for your area.
Can run up to 4 lines from dish to ground blks. then to 4 basic receivers ,can also use the 4 lines for other combinations such as 2 lines to each of 2 tivos etc. Tivo will require 2 lines for full function.

Hope this helps a little . If you need more info -post more specific questions and i am sure you will get your answers here.

Good information so far, thanks!

Will this dish be useful if I inted to get Indian channels on DTV? As I understand these channels are available on 119 but apparently you 'require' a 36" dish.

CuteChhokra said:
Good information so far, thanks!

Will this dish be useful if I inted to get Indian channels on DTV? As I understand these channels are available on 119 but apparently you 'require' a 36" dish.

Indian channels, you may want to get the international setup from Dtv.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)